Competition time

Its competition time for Ruination, And its easy. 

Go to our online store and tell us 

1. The name of the chaotic creature with his torso all covered in spikes.

2. The name of the hero in the battle pack with the sorceress

3. The name of the carved statue pillar with the flowers around her head. 

Send all three answers in one email to info@terragnosis.co.uk and we will make a draw from entrants on 30th July 2013. 

Prizes
    1st place 1 free battle pack of your choice and a 10% off voucher
    2nd place 1 free normal sized 54mm figure of your choice and a 10% off voucher
    3rd place 1 free ruined temple terrain set and a 10% off voucher

spread the word.. get involved.. get playing.
  • I've put it on my blog!
  • So hey, it's nearly the 30th. Who's excited? :)
  • yep.. nearly there..  and loads of entries. 

• Really? Damn, I was hoping there wouldn't be many so I might be in with a chance :p. Those pillars in second place look positively gorgeous.
  • B-) Same here Balgin, but at the same time I'm happy there are so many entries ;-).
  • Absolutely. That means people know the company exists :).
  • Okay, well today's the day. Hope to see the results announced soon. I hope you're not just contacting people privately. Announcing the results means we know stuff's being done and people are being dealt with :).
  • Still no mail, so I guess I didn't win anything :-).
    If the results are already send out: congratulations to the winners!
  • Hey Krypto, I didn't get any emails either so don't go feeling too left out :p. I was hoping they'd announce the winners for us all to see. Maybe the draw hasn't happened yet.
  • Thanks Balgin. But don't worry, I'm not feeling left out. Winning contests was never my strong point :-).
    Let's hope the contest brings more people to the forums.
  • There's going to be winners?
  • three to be exact.. we will make the draw later today and post the results here.
  • And the winner is....

The competition is over and draw has been made.  84 names were on the list so we rolled 2 D10 until we had 3 winners... here are the results..

Winners
    1st place: Jay Holland. 1 free battle pack of your choice and a 10% off voucher
    2nd place: Bram Dyckmans. 1 free normal sized 54mm figure of your choice and a 10% off voucher
    3rd place: Z weischneid. 1 free ruined temple terrain set and a 10% off voucher
    =D>
    If you didnt win this time, thank you for taking the time to enter, watch this space for more competitions and goodies. 

• Cations to all the winners  =D>.
  • My friend was 2nd, which is good news for me.
    A lot more duels are waiting to be fought.
    Congratulations to all the winners!
  • cool..  nice to know they will be put to good use :D

keep spreading the words lads, the more we sell the quicker we can release new stuff.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID